Do you experience allergic reactions after you eat certain fruits and vegetables? If so, you may suffer from Oral Allergy Syndrome or OAS. Some people are allergic to certain proteins found in various fruits and vegetables. Symptoms include; itching, tingling or swelling of the lips, mouth and throat.
Common allergy symptoms:
- Watery or itchy eyes
- Runny or stuffed-up nose
- Chronic sinusitis
- Frequent ear infections
- Skin rashes (eczema, hives)
- Chronic cough, bronchitis
- Conjunctivitis ("pink eye")
- Nasal polyps
Why Choose AllergyEasy Drops?
- No shots!
- Take once a day at home
- Drops treat the underlying allergy
(Allergy pills only treat the symptoms)
- Safer and more child-friendly than shots
- Protect against more allergens than traditional allergy shots
- For environmental and food allergies