Summer is gone and winter’s cooler temperatures are here. Don’t be fooled that allergies are gone, too. Year-round (“winter”) allergies can be triggered just as easily as other allergies.
Common allergy symptoms:
- Watery or itchy eyes
- Runny or stuffed-up nose
- Chronic sinusitis
- Frequent ear infections
- Skin rashes (eczema, hives)
- Chronic cough, bronchitis
- Conjunctivitis ("pink eye")
- Nasal polyps
Why Choose AllergyEasy Drops?
- No shots!
- Take once a day at home
- Drops treat the underlying allergy
(Allergy pills only treat the symptoms)
- Safer and more child-friendly than shots
- Protect against more allergens than traditional allergy shots
- For environmental and food allergies