Prescribe allergy drops to your patients
Get started on sublingual allergy drops
Why Choose Allergy Drops?
- Take once a day at home! (No more driving to the doctor for allergy shots.)
- Drops treat the underlying allergy. (Allergy pills only treat the symptoms.)
- Safer and more child-friendly than shots.
- Protect against more allergens than traditional allergy shots.
- For environmental and food allergies.
- Natural allergy treatment. (Free from side effects of synthetic medications.)
Antihistamines, steroids and nasal sprays may offer temporary relief from allergy symptoms, but your discomfort will likely keep coming back unless you treat the actual allergy through immunotherapy. (Immunotherapy is the only treatment that has been shown to change the underlying allergy.)
Immunotherapy has long been available through allergy shots, but there’s a safer, simpler option known as sublingual immunotherapy. With sublingual immunotherapy, antigen is taken as allergy drops that absorb under the tongue. It’s safer than shots and far less time consuming since allergy drops can be taken at home.
The sublingual allergy drops help desensitize the body to environmental allergens (pollens, dust, mold, pets). The allergy drops can also be prescribed for food allergy treatment (including egg, wheat, and nut allergy treatment and more).
Patients: Contact AllergyEasy to find an allergy doctor near you.
Physicians: Contact AllergyEasy to learn more about prescribing sublingual immunotherapy as an alternative allergy treatment. (Order an allergy test kit and find out how a turn key allergy treatment program can benefit your practice.)