Tired of prescribing antihistamines and other allergy medications with minimal patient improvement? Or losing continuity of care by referring your patients out for allergy shots?
Here’s how to start offering allergy drops to your patients:
- Complete our contact form to learn the simple steps to prescribe sublingual immunotherapy.
- Allergy test your patients. Use our easy-to-administer, turn key allergy test program (60-spot Environmental Allergy Test Kit, 40-spot Food Allergy Test Kit, or 40-spot Combo Test Kit).
- Prescribe allergy drops. Your patients’ allergy drops will be prepared and shipped directly from a licensed compounding pharmacy.
*Ask about discounted start-up packages that include allergy testing supplies with in-house financing options.
*NOW AVAILABLE: Buy wholesale allergen extracts at discounted rates! (For testing and treatment. Multiple sizes available.) Call today to learn how we can save you money over manufacturer prices. (877) 276-3393 or email us.
- Markedly increase the revenue of your medical practice (with minimal time and manpower)
- No more referring your allergic/asthmatic patients out for care
- Treat the underlying allergic disease—not just its symptoms
- Join a selective few doctors who offer treatment for food allergies
- Treat patients who may not be good candidates for allergy shots (small children, needle-averse, time-constrained, frequent travelers, etc.)
- Treat for more antigens than the competition with a Comprehensive Inhalant Mix (contains far more antigens than industry standard)
- Turn key allergy treatment program/allergy test program for physicians. We provide patient referrals, clinical support, marketing supplies, patient resources and more.
–“Nine Ancillary Services that can Boost Practice Revenue,” Medscape Business Magazine, Aug 2014